Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)
Airlines and Terminals
Cologne Bonn Airport comes with two, very efficient terminals that handle a combined 9.5 million yearly passengers, flying to destinations around the world with some major carriers. Budget carriers also fly to the airport including the ever popular easyJet and Wiz Air.
Terminals 1 and 2 lie adjacent to one another and are linked by a courtesy shuttle bus service.
Terminal 2 has the bulk of the facilities and the most gates. Both terminals operate over three levels, with Level 1 being dedicated to Arrivals and Level 3 for Departures.
Both terminals have Arrivals on the second floor and Departures on the third floor, while Terminal 2 also boasts a mezzanine level with extra facilities.
- Terminal 1 - is served by mainly German airlines to destinations throughout Europe as well as to South Africa. Carriers include: Austrian Airlines, Cirrus Airlines, German Wings and Lufthansa
- Terminal 2 - handles the bulk of the traffic, with carriers including: Air Berlin, British Airways, easyJet, Hapag Lloyd Express, Spanair and Wizair
Below is a list of the major commercial airlines that serve Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN).
- Austrian Airlines (Tyrolean Airways)
- Lufthansa Regional (Augsburg Airways)
- Lufthansa Regional (Lufthansa CityLine)
- Lufthansa Regional (Eurowings)
- Air Arabia Maroc
- Air Berlin
- Air France (Airlinair)
- Air Via
- Bulgarian Air Charter
- Corendon Airlines
- Freebird Airlines
- Iran Air
- KLM (KLM Cityhopper)
- Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Pegasus Airlines
- Sky Airlines
- Sky Work Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- Ural Airlines
- Wizz Air
- XL Airways Germany